Integra announced the availability of the DocuTrack Direct Print Module which provides virtual printing capability. Fully HIPAA compliant, the module allows users to print documents directly into DocuTrack.
“Many of our customers were using ZAN printers, which are no longer supported,” said Louie Foster, Executive Director of Product Management. “Printing into DocuTrack is used widely throughout our customer base and we wanted to provide a virtual print solution we can ensure remains supported.”
Direct Print comes allows users to:
- Remotely print directly into DocuTrack
- Add watermarks to documents
- Print reports from the pharmacy system
- Read active document text
- Print directly to a specific department or user
Click here to read the full press release.
To schedule an upgrade to DocuTrack’s Direct Print Module, contact your sales rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.