Your Support Team
Thoughtful support is the backbone of Integra. Everything we do has our customers in mind.
Our Team is Your Team
Our team has one goal in mind – to build a relationship with you. We listen to your individual concerns. Our customers are not an interruption in our work, you are the purpose of it.
- Proven understanding of your systems and business.
- On-site staff so you talk to knowledgable people, every time.
- Fast issue resolution because we know your time is valuable.
- Every effort to provide you more than you expected.
- Clear communication for a great support experience.
- Support plans that fit your business requirements.
Our entire support staff is located on-site for exceptional cross-team communication. We ensure our team has the information they need, so they can ensure you do too.
We know problems don’t always conveniently arise during business hours. We offer varying support plans, plus an online client center, webinars, training guides, and more.
Integra’s Mission Statement is “Mindful Design, Thoughtful Service.” This means that everything we do, from development to support, has you first and foremost in mind.
Our LTC-focused conference is tailored to provide product training, industry information, continuing education, fun, and most importantly, in-person time with our customers.
Highest Quality Customer Service
“These people are really good at what they do. I try to tell them that every chance I get. You don’t find many places that offer this high quality of customer service let alone without sticking you with a ridiculous hourly rate for everything. This is one thing where we can definitely say we went with the right company from the get-go.”
Ginger L. Morrison, Vice President of Franchise Operations – UVANTA
The Model For Great Service
“We would like to say thanks for the extra effort Integra puts into customer support. We notice it & frequently tell our other software vendors that Integra is the model for great service. The extras they provide; webinars, the conference, make a great product better when the vendor’s number one goal is the user’s success, not just supporting the software!”
Jim Ryan, Community Pharmacy
Our Support Plans
Know that when you pick up the phone the person on the other end actually cares
- Truly dedicated support staff.
- Technical support that makes sense.
- Dedicated account specialists.
- Support that’s based on your needs.
- Training tailored to your schedule.
- A team that listens and delivers.
Our Standard Plan
This is the plan for your long-term care pharmacy if don’t need 24/7 support. You get our world-class support, just not 24/7. If you do need that, we are ready to provide it for you.
- Support Hours: Support requests are handled between 5:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST, Monday – Friday.
- Call/Email Handling: All calls or emails received during standard support hours will be answered by our on-site personnel in the order received.
Outside Contracted Support Hours Options:
- Phone: If necessary, customers can call outside of regular staffed hours. They will be prompted to either leave a voicemail or select the option to escalate their call and be immediately directed to our on-call support representative.
- Email: Customers may also email after-hours. Upon receipt of your email, our ticketing system will send out an immediate response offering users the opportunity and instructions to escalate their ticket. Once the ticket has been escalated, the On-Call Engineer is notified of a “Priority” ticket.
Our Extended Plan
This is the plan for your long-term care pharmacy if do need 24/7 support. You get the world-class support with a committed a 4-hour response.
Call/Email Handling: All calls and emails are handled as ‘Priority’ support requests and answered within the 4-hour response time whether within or outside of regular business hours.
Outside Contracted Support Hours Options:
- Phone: Using their priority support phone number, Extended Plan subscribers will be immediately directed to our on-call support representative if calling outside of regular support hours.
- Email: When an e-mail is received by our CRM system from an Extended Plan e-mail address, a “Priority” ticket is automatically created and escalated.
- Fees: Extended Plan customers incur no additional fees for calling outside of standard support hours.
Additional Extended Plan Benefits: Extended users are provided loaner fax boards, priority support access numbers and a number of other important features.
Integra’s focus on thoughtful service means we are constantly monitoring your pharmacy health, even when you don’t have time.
“Integra employs many tools for advanced system monitoring, enabling us to diagnose potential issues at our client sites before they arise. Access to system metrics, disk space, SQL stats, or faxing throughput gives our team the opportunity to provide really proactive service. I like addressing problems before they arise, and my customers love it too.”
Matt Henry, Senior Technical Engineer – Over 10 Years With Integra
Our Customers Love It
Real people that you can connect with; this is what Integra Support is all about.
“Matt never fails to respond quickly, professionally and with easy-to-understand instructions for those of us who don’t speak the IT language very well. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate working with Matt and what an asset he is to Integra!”
Ann R. Damon, Executive Director of Process Development – United Pharmacy Services
Networking, Training, & Exhibition
Integra’s Annual Conference draws more than 200 attendees from over 100 pharmacies. This LTC-focused event targets trending industry topics, product training, one-on-one consultation, continuing ed, networking, and connection.
- Sessions and breakouts on trending industry topics.
- Private sessions to focus on your pharmacy.
- Great locations, and fun events you’ll love.
- Cooperative courses with integrated technology vendors.
- A full exhibit hall with integrated technology providers.
Over 25 different courses on Integra products, integrated technologies, partner programs, training, and more. From Owners to end-users, courses fit everyone’s needs.
Learn From the Best
Integra pharmacy customers are innovative, seeking more automation, better customer service ideas, and more productivity. Knowledge-share is the backbone of the Conference.
Earn up to five contact hours of ACPE-accredited pharmacy continuing education, including pharmacy law credits – all focused on Long-Term Care Pharmacy.
The Next Conference
The 2019 Conference will take place June 3-5 at the Hyatt Regency, Lake Washington at Seattle South Port. We hope to see you there!
Integra Staff Really Engages
“The staff at Integra are amazing. Clearly, they love their jobs and do a wonderful job at representing this to all of us while we are there. Great job!”
Lyndi Ilyes, Brockie Pharmacy
Top-Shelf, Customer-Focused Show
“Integra staff always put on a top-shelf customer-focused show that exceeds expectations. Customer service, content, experience exceed similar shows; the conferences are always informative. Staff is always accessible and wonderful. Many thanks to all who contributed to the success of the conference and keep up the good work.”
Cliff Hunt, Strategic Health Partners
Partnering for Future Success
“Attending the conference and hearing about the direction Integra is heading in the future is critical to my feeling confident that I am partnered with the right company.”
Keith Wallace, Tara Pharmacy