Marketing Associate – Anacortes, WA
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist with a variety of marketing projects and research.
- Work on marketing automation system – Hubspot.
- Assist with lead assignment, distribution, and follow-up.
- Creation of customer and prospect lists for direct marketing.
- Facilitate administrative tasks for Marketing team.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Marketing team.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Detail-oriented with strong computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and learn quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing member of the Marketing team.
- Basic knowledge of databases and marketing automation systems.
- Ability to work effectively in time-sensitive situations.
- Team oriented.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required.
- Computer/Technical skills: Proficient in MS Office Suite (especially Excel).
- Experience with marketing automation systems and databases a plus.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).