Applications Support Technician – Anacortes, WA
Note: This is a virtual (telephone) customer facing position. The Applications Support Technician is our Tier II support team.
This role with the Integra family of branded LTC (long-term care) pharmacy solution products and services.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ensure client loyalty by providing the industry’s best client services experience.
- Develop a broad understanding of a variety of public sector software applications.
- Act as front-line contact to address client needs via phone, email or other channels.
- Create, review and update knowledge articles.
- Train or mentor teammates.
- Recommend enhancements to products.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Kind people.
- Relentless focus on the customer.
- Incredible relationship building skills.
- Passion to solve issues and help people succeed.
- Collaborative, inclusive communicator and team player.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a client facing role.
- Refined oral and written communication skills.
- Conflict resolution and a strong comfort level engaging with clients.
- Experience working with a collaborative and competitive team environment.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Associate’s degree/BA/BS, or equivalent experience.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Previous experience working in a Healthcare setting.
- CPhT Pharmacy Technician Certification a plus!
- Client Services, Technical Support or similar client-centric experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly desired.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).