Applications Support Engineer-Level 1 – Anacortes, WA
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ensure client loyalty by providing the industry’s best client services experience.
- Independently satisfy client needs via phone, email or other channels.
- Create, review and update knowledge articles.
- Train and assist teammates.
- Work with software development to enhance and fix product(s).
- Limited travel may be required.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Relentless focus on the customer.
- Passion to solve highly complex issues and help people succeed.
- Technically curious self-learner.
- Collaborative, inclusive communicator and team player.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- 3 – 5 years of success in client-facing, technical support roles.
- 3 – 5 years of demonstrated network subject matter expertise.
- Refined customer relationship and conflict management.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (e.g. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering) or equivalent technical experience.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Relevant certifications (e.g. SQL MCSE, MCSA Windows Server or CCNP).
- Practical pharmacy software experience.
- Familiarity with common programming language.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).