Software Engineer – Web Development – Spartanburg, S.C.
You will be responsible for designing, building, and testing our mobile-based applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with other departments during the process. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Who Are We Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced developer responsible for building web-based applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-side counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Ability to train and monitor junior level developers.
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Extensive experience in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Experience with the .NET framework.
- Experience with OOD/OOP.
- Strong knowledge in the design and development of complex web applications.
- Skill in writing reusable C# libraries.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with Web service development (RESTful).
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Experience working with .NET Core.
- Experience developing and working with microservices.
- Experience with the Azure Service Fabric.
- Experience with full stack development.
- Experience with cloud development.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript development.
- Working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Experience working with Git/GitLab, Jenkins, and ReSharper.
- Experience working with SQL Server.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or mathematics, preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).