Customer Success Manager – Anacortes, WA or Spartanburg, S.C. or In The Field
Note: Can be based in the field, Spartanburg, S.C. office, or Anacortes, WA office.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Primary owner of client success across all products with each respective brand.
- Oversees Implementation of all products, verifying all business requirements are addressed.
- Trains and On-Boards clients on features, and benefits of all product brands. NRx, POS, SysOne, ShipRx, PrimeCare, DocuTrack, DeliveryTrack, Logix and Mevesi.
- Leads overall project management. Manages new accounts from order entry to Live.
- Ensures all deliverables meet quality standards for timeliness and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures appropriate documentation is prepared.
- Consults with clients to translate business needs into software capability.
- Reviews business partnerships with the client quarterly, identifies opportunities, and executes/coordinates actions.
- Identifies new or improved products/features and services that would benefit the evolving needs of the customer.
- Brings visibility of account problems, customer concerns, and suggestions to company subject matter experts and facilitates the resolution of problems keeping the customer informed.
- Participate in seminars with presentations.
- Attend regional, state and national trade shows or conferences.
- May be asked to up sell existing accounts for new products and services.
- Work with and assist Sales Staff.
- Understand Products/Services available.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Highly detailed and results oriented.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
What Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Excellent knowledge of Company’s products and services.
- Must be able to explain benefits of brands, products, features, and services.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Must possess at least a two-year degree, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with pharmacy operations, software and/or consulting.
- Documented experience beyond requirements may substitute for a degree.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).