Series/1 Software Developer II – Spartanburg, S.C.
We are looking for a Series/1 assembly developer responsible for building Series/1 applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to perform product design implementation, defect verification, release testing, and support on various application software or batch processing software projects. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform moderately complex product design, systems analysis, and programming activities.
- Perform design, implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on lower level issues of multiple products.
- Prepare technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Perform moderately complex defect verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
- Research defects reported by QA and Customer Support and develop solutions to the defects.
- Research and understand the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
- Research new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Ability to train and monitor junior level developers.
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Extensive experience in Series/1 assembly language.
- Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product levels.
- Excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Sound understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Mathematics, preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).