Database Engineer – Anacortes and Lynnwood, WA
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Participate in the designing of SQL Server database structure, schema, and layout.
- Design and author SQL Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, CLR routines.
- Optimize database performance.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies as a member of the team.
- Manage day-to-day tasks to meet team commitments.
- Support and mentor junior members of the team.
- Contribute and participate in the development and adoption of cross-team best practices.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Experience in design and optimization of SQL Server databases.
- Demonstrate ability to apply database concepts to business requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of present SQL Server technologies with an eye on the future.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years’ experience using SQL technologies.
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles.
- Understanding of advance Microsoft SQL Server features.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile development practices.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
- SQL Server certification of MVP status.
- Experience using .NET Core/Framework (C#).
- Experience in cloud data technologies (Azure preferred).
- Experience working with geographically separated teams.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).