Product Analyst-PowerLine – Spartanburg, S.C.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Serves as a liaison between the PM team and marketing, sales and client services as it relates to product enhancement or features.
- Serves as subject matter expert for assigned PowerLine product or services.
- Gathers and documents functional, system, and data requirements for assigned product features.
- Develops functional specification within VersionOne for assigned features.
- Responsible for grooming functional specifications with PM, Dev and QA to verify accuracy and product consistency.
- Assists with product design, documentation, and development of various documentation on PowerLine products and services.
- Assesses available technologies and recommends solutions to PM team.
- Ensure on-going compliance with industry standards such as NCPDP and other applicable standards organizations.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, design, and implementation.
- Specialized knowledge of claims adjudication (switching) and/or ePrescribing back end processes and standards.
- Analytical and design skills at multiple product levels.
- Must possess research and analysis, project planning, and implementation.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Someone who is detail oriented and is dedicated to a high standard of quality.
- Effective and professional communication with both technical and non-technical personnel in both written and verbal forms.
- Good understanding of business issues and how they impact overall project plans.
- Good time management, decision making, organization, presentation, and problem resolutions skills.
- Good communication, human relations and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding intuitive problem solver.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, business, or mathematics.
- Typically requires a minimum of three years’ experience in product development and/or product support.
- Relevant experience plus an AS degree may substitute for bachelor’s degree
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).