Cloud Solutions Architect – Seattle, WA
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Understand internal customers’ IT, governance and business priorities and success measures to design cloud-based architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) utilizing Azure IaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business, regulatory and IT needs, in line with current and future Azure feature roadmaps to ensure long-term technical viability of cloud-based solutions and deployment.
- Develop deep relationships with key executives, business and IT decision makers to drive long-term cloud adoption within the company and enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within engineering and IT technical communities.
- Be a “Voice of the Customer” to share insights and best practices, connect with IT, governance and engineering teams to remove key blockers.
- Be a Cloud Platform evangelist with internal and external customers, partners and external communities.
- Assess the internal team’s knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery using internal and/or external resources.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work in cooperative team environments.
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle focusing on the Microsoft stack.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure, compute, storage, etc. services, with the technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends.
- Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in Azure Infrastructure plus one or more of the following areas: DevOps, Application Development, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Science, machine learning, Artificial Intelligence.
- 3+ years of success in consultative/complex technical and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects) required.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers).
- 3+ years prior work experience in a consulting position within a software and/or public cloud company. (i.e. Microsoft, AWS, Google, SalesForce, VMware, IBM, Avanade, Wipro, HP, Infosys, ServiceNow, Dell, TCS).
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
- Travel required: 2-25%
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science or adjacent fields preferred.
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert.
- Experience in the HealthCare Industry.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).