Pharmacy Services Implementation Technician – Spartanburg, S.C.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Activate services and ensure customer authorization is enabled.
- Coordinates implementation of new services with the customer.
- Configure databases and deploy updates to the customer.
- Responsible for basic account maintenance tasks.
- Resolves order problems.
- Performs other administrative support duties as requested.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Someone who has excellent knowledge of company’s products and business operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales or marketing preferred. HS diploma or AA with relevant, job related experience may substitute.
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 years of pharmacy operations or similar marketing experience.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).