Digital Marketing Associate – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working under the guidance of Ben Remick, Digital Marketing Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in creating the tactics, strategy activities and materials that convey the most positive, targeted marketing messaging to prospects and customers.
- Write and edit strong SEO content to be utilized across website, email and social media platforms.
- Develop email campaigns utilizing marketing automation system for deployment and reporting.
- Manage SEM pay-per-click and online campaigns – Google AdWords, Capterra, etc.
- Help track and analyze website, landing page and email analytics, along with trend research, in order to suggest updates and improvements to increase traffic and lead generation.
- Helps schedule and track social media and emails, utilizing tools such as Hubspot and Hootsuite.
- Maintain marketing database of customers and leads within marketing automation system.
- Other marketing duties as assigned.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Strong organizational skills and attentive to detail.
- Capable of understanding our products, services, values and feature set.
- Aptitude for discovering, expressing and optimizing customer benefits.
- Good interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter who is eager to participate and contribute.
What Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and work independently with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, including Goggle Analytics and AdWords.
- Ability to write and edit effective email, social media and SEO driven content.
- Ability to be flexible, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and marketing automation programs.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in busy marketing department environment.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).