Knowledge Program Manager in Technical Services– Spartanburg, S.C. or Anacortes, WA
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Accountability for developing and evolving the Knowledge Program.
- Responsibility for core deliverables, including content standard, solution quality, assessment plan, and communications plan.
- Developing, leading, and coaching all knowledge program processes and standards.
- Providing business requirements for tool support (including reporting and analytics).
- Coordinating to remove barriers to adoption.
- Facilitating procedures such as root-cause feedback to Development.
- Tracking analytics, assessing program health, and taking action as needed.
- Maintaining overall knowledge quality (findability, usability, timeliness).
- Evangelize on behalf of our customers for an experience that exceeds their expectations.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Prior knowledge management leadership experience.
- Successful history of launching and enhancing knowledge programs.
- Thorough understanding of the processes, procedures, and expectations of a technical services or customer support operation.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze variables, solicit pertinent information, design solutions, and execute a resultant action plan.
- Acute attention to detail and impeccable follow through.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Diplomacy and influence across cross-functional stakeholder groups.
- Achieve rapid and exponentially increasing results.
- Adapt knowledge and experience.
- Overcome obstacles both departmentally and organizationally.
- Laugh and learn.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Communications, Business, or Hospitality.
- KCS v6 Practices Certification highly desirable.
- Prior experience working in at least one of the following sectors: Operations, Training, Public Relations, Healthcare, or as a licensed Pharmacist.
- Prior experience with social platforms such as: Jive Software, Lithium, Spreadfast+, or other “Community” websites.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).