CRM Technical Lead – Spartanburg, S.C.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create and manage Dynamics 365 CRM online solutions.
- Visualize and architect a holistic ERP solutions with Sales, Finance and HR modules.
- Configure right domain, solution architecture and Dynamics 365 settings.
- Implement business rules and workflows following Microsoft guidelines.
- Design and create role-driven business process flows; enable stages, categories; work with multiples entities and conditional branching.
- Create Users, Teams, Business Units, Organization for a secure solution.
- Manage system and custom entities, creates and customizes forms/fields, reports and dashboards.
- Create solutions for bi-directional synch between Dynamics 365 and external systems.
- Configure document management and collaboration, security roles, privileges.
- Perform integration with SharePoint and various third-party add-ons like Telephone Integration, DocumentsCorePack, Live-Assist-365.
- Create web portals for presenting a unified interface to Dynamics 365 and multiple business applications.
- Utilize low-code PowerApps platform to create, improve business applications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to consolidate business requirements, perform gap-fit analysis to lay the foundation of optimal solution.
- Manage User expectations and appropriate work-arounds and training programs.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Analytical skills.
- Strong technical skills with functional understanding of MS Dynamics.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Clear collaborative style of communication and work style.
- Data-driven decision maker.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual who produces results at high standards.
- Coach and mentor other team members.
- Strong written and persuasive skills; demonstrate expertise in developing presentation materials; present complicated information, including data effectively.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills.
- Overcome obstacles both departmentally, and organizationally.
- Collaborate with teams both locally and remotely.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelors, or Master’s degree (preferred) in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Five years of professional experience in MS Dynamics environment.
- Must have implemented at least one full ERP project recently to include CRM, Finance and HR modules, preferably Dynamics 365 online.
- Must have deep understanding of CRM architecture/data model, workflows, plug-ins with hands-on C# development.
- Experience working with a technology or consulting company preferred.
- Experience with design/implementation of Data Warehouse along with dashboards will be of value.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).