CRM Data Analyst – Spartanburg, S.C.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Communicate with various business stakeholders, translate their business objectives into practical, end-user specific lay-outs like forms, dashboards, reports and program logic.
- Collect, review and analyze data generated from multiple legacy business programs.
- Identify key data fields from multiple data sources and map them into Dynamics 365 entity fields.
- Utilize Microsoft Office products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio for data analytics, reporting and presentation.
- Understand Relational Database concepts to assist team members in creating Microsoft SQL Server based schemas and data warehouse.
- Assist CRM team in creation/customization of Dynamics 365 forms for generating a pleasant user experience.
- Create and manage various business operations related document templates on SharePoint.
- Understand and utilize SharePoint and Portal application to create department, organizational and customer facing solutions.
- Understand and use low-code PowerApps platform utilizing Power BI, Flow, Azure to create various business applications.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Analytical skills with strong database level expertise.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Clear collaborative style of communication and work style.
- Data-driven decision maker.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual who produces results at high standards.
- Coach and mentor other team members.
- Strong written and persuasive skills; demonstrate expertise in developing presentation materials; present complicated information, including data effectively.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills.
- Overcome obstacles both departmentally, and organizationally.
- Collaborate with teams both locally and remotely.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Minimum two to three years of professional experience in using Microsoft applications or other applications like Tableau, Click Dimensions for Analytics.
- Experience working with a technology or consulting company preferred.
- Experience with design/implementation of Data Warehouse along with dashboards will be of value.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).