Assistant Product Manager-Retail Ancillary – Spartanburg, S.C.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Represent the needs of end-users, evaluate market trends and competition and use this information to set out a clear vision for the product.
- Implement this vision by creating and prioritizing the product backlog of user stories.
- Focus the efforts of the Scrum team through the development sprint then verify acceptance criteria have been met.
- Work with sales, marketing, finance, implementations and other groups to deliver the best possible value to the customer while ensuring profitability for the product line.
- Travel to represent SystemOne and other company products through customer visits and trade shows.
- Assist as needed with other product lines.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Highly, highly, highly organized.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to listen to clients, team members, and other parties and write to their skills.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Deep knowledge of the HME/DME retail market.
- Experience providing proactive stakeholder management.
- SCRUM development and product ownership responsibilities.
- Understanding of programming concepts and languages.
- Pharmacy background preferred.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- A bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science or equivalent technical experience.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).