Pharmacy Product Analyst (065) – Anacortes, WA and Spartanburg, S.C.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Analyze business needs, industry processes, and customer operations.
- Define written testable requirements, including technical details.
- Work with customers and third-party software vendors.
- Create and manage plans and timelines.
- Travel up to 25 percent is required.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Someone who is detail oriented and is dedicated to a high standard of quality.
- Effective and professional communication with both technical and non-technical personnel in both written and verbal forms.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage and work in a cooperative team environment.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Institutional pharmacy experience or experience in institutional pharmacy system product lifecycle.
- Background in analyzing business processes and technical documents.
- Understanding and experience with application development process.
- Skills for gathering requirements, process analysis, design and problem resolution.
- Experience with clear documentation of written testable requirements.
- Able to provide clarity on features and user scenarios to technical and non-technical audience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).