Technical Phone Trainer – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working under the guidance of Mandi Biershenk, Regional Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Schedule and complete training on QS/1 products.
- Optimize training agenda with the customer’s needs in mind.
- Manage time and responsibilities.
- Optimize resources by working collaboratively with functional areas across organization.
- Ability to measure and assess staff training needs.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Excellent communication skills which include: written, verbal, and presentation skills with the English language.
- Ability to work with customers.
- Good interpersonal skills; speak persuasively in positive or negative situations; comfortable speaking and presenting in small to large group settings.
- Great team participation skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual who produces results at high standards.
- Ability to create and implement training agenda to meet customer’s business needs.
- Problem-solver, able to overcome obstacles both departmentally and organizationally.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in education curriculum development and/or Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) experience.
- Experience working with a technology or healthcare company, preferred.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- QS/1 Data Systems and Integra LTC Solutions, LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers and Follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).