Software Developer (042-A) – Anacortes, WA
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working with Stephen Starr, Development Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will work with your team to perform feature analysis, requirements gathering, design, implementation, and maintenance of Integra’s BI Mevesi web application product. As a vital member of a Scrum team participating in shaping and enhancing the product, you will assist in providing our customers the utility and high quality they expect from our products. This job will require occasional late nights for assisting support and/or deploying a new release.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work in cooperative team environments.
- Great team participation skills.
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to work closely with a global team of individuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Excellent unit and integration testing abilities.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Solid understanding of web application architecture.
- 2-5 years of experience using Java, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience using SQL and/or MySQL.
- Cross browser development experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to design and implement application routines utilizing solid error handling principles.
- Trouble shoot issues to the point of correction and deployment.
- Experience utilizing version control systems such as GIT or SVN.
- Utilize a debugger to interrogate the application from top to bottom.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience is required for this position.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
- Experience leading teams of two to five developers.
- Experience with front end technologies including Angular and Bootstrap.
- Prior experience developing in an n-tiered, mission critical environment.
- Solid grounding in data transfer formats including XML, JSON and HL7.
- Deployment of a multi-tenant web application in a production environment.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
- Prior experience with large amounts of data and reporting.
- Long-term care pharmacy knowledge a plus.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).