Senior Marketing Manager – Anacortes, WA
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working under the guidance of Sheila Warfield, Vice President of Marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, manage and execute integrated marketing plans.
- Create marketing strategies that improve brand recognition, deliver consistent marketing messages, and help to attain business goals.
- Provide direction for brand presence across all touch points – digital and traditional.
- Optimize resources by working collaboratively with functional areas across organization.
- Partner with product management to define an overall product portfolio strategy that will drive the long-term growth of the business.
- Capture and insure the voice of the customer informs when, where and how products, programs and services are marketed.
- Collaborate with sales to develop lead generation, sales funnel progression, and the company’s revenue forecast.
- Develop and establish KPIs for all marketing tactics to assess ROI and aid in prioritization of activities and budget.
- Manage and mentor direct reports, setting communication expectations and fostering teamwork, increasing cross-divisional collaboration.
- Develop, manage, and optimize the marketing budget.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Strategic thinker
- Creative problem-solver
- Collaborative manager
- Data-driven decision maker
What Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Demonstrate expertise and performance across the broad spectrum of marketing media, from traditional to digital, event marketing and social media.
- Strong written and persuasive skills; demonstrate expertise in reviewing and editing material for others; present complicated information, including data effectively.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills; speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; comfortable speaking and presenting in small to large group settings.
- Strategic development.
- Staff leadership and mentoring.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing preferred.
- Ten years marketing experience.
- Five to eight years of leadership experience.
- Experience working with a technology or healthcare company preferred.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC and QS/1 Data Systems are Equal Opportunity Employers and Follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).