Assistant Product Manager – Spartanburg, S.C.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist in managing assigned product lines.
- Assist sales and marketing in various business development activities.
- Participate in managing technical partnerships with product specific 3rd party vendors.
- Participate and help coordinate technical sales calls.
- Ensure that the CRM system adequately manages the product lines.
- Maintain contracts and pricing/BOM data as it relates to product line.
- Some travel is required.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Highly, highly, highly organized.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to listen to clients, team members, and other parties and write to their skills.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- SCRUM development and product ownership responsibilities.
- Technical background with a solid understanding of Microsoft Server, Database and Desktop platforms.
- Understanding of programming concepts and languages.
- HME/DME experience.
- Pharmacy background preferred.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- A bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science or equivalent technical experience.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- QS/1 Data Systems and Integra LTC Solutions, LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers and Follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).