Digital Marketing Manager – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working under the guidance of Sheila Warfield, Vice President of Marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leading strategy development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns to various audiences across multiple digital channels and to various customer segments. Channels include web content, mobile, email, SEM, SEO, social media and paid advertising.
- Help identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights.
- Partner and collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience.
- Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Lead the team to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage marketing automation.
- Play an integral role as a driver of best digital strategies to activate various stages of the marketing funnel.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Organized and attentive to detail.
- Capable of understanding our products, services, values and feature set.
- Aptitude for discovering, expressing and optimizing customer benefits.
- Servant leader.
What Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Strong background in modern digital marketing tools, inner workings and technologies for optimizing spend and maximizing results.
- Very strong written and communication skills. Must be able to communicate the value proposition of the Smith Technologies brands, create original content, edit existing content, etc.
- Experience with Goggle AdWords campaigns.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Seven years of relevant experience in digital marketing required.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC and QS/1 Data Systems are Equal Opportunity Employers and Follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).