Marketing Manager – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working under the guidance of Sheila Warfield, Vice President of Marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, manage and execute integrated marketing plans.
- Create marketing strategies that improve brand recognition, deliver consistent marketing messages, and help to attain business goals.
- Develop, manage and optimize marketing budget.
- Provide direction for brand presence across all touch points – digital and traditional.
- Optimize resources by working collaboratively with functional areas across organization.
- Partner with product management to define an overall product portfolio strategy that will drive the long-term growth of the business.
- Capture and insure the voice of the customer informs when, where and how products, programs and services are marketed.
- Collaborate with sales to develop lead generation, sales funnel progression, and the company’s revenue forecast.
- Develop and establish KPIs for all marketing tactics to assess ROI and aid in prioritization of activities and budget.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Creative problem-solver
- Data-driven decision maker
- Communication in a professional and personable manner in spoken and written forms
- Highly organized and detail oriented individual who produces results at high standards.
- Create and implement original marketing ideas that align with the brand and differentiates it in the marketplace.
- Strong written and persuasive skills; demonstrate expertise in developing presentation materials; present complicated information, including data effectively.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills; speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; comfortable speaking and presenting in small to large group settings.
- Team leadership and mentoring.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing preferred.
- Seven years marketing experience.
- Three to five years of leadership experience.
- Experience working with a technology or healthcare company preferred.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- We do not sponsor H1B VISAs for this position.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC and QS/1 Data Systems are Equal Opportunity Employers and Follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).