Staff Accountant (092) – Anacortes, WA
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Lorna Rudolph, our Controller.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Calculating sales commissions and monthly commission accrual.
- Assisting with accounts payable.
- Prepare month end reports.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Recognize revenue.
- Handle prepaid expenses.
- Assist Controller with special projects.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Highly, highly, highly organized and accurate.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Practical accounting knowledge of A/P and general ledger.
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel.
- Reconciling accounts and spreadsheets.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Two to three years of practical accounting experience preferred.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Four year accounting degree.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).