Developer II (545) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working under the guidance of John Ezell, Manager Batch Operations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs design, implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on lower level issues of multiple products.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Performs moderately complex defect verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
- Researches and understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
- Researches new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product levels.
- Excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Sound understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of technical experience in product development and/or product support.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC and QS/1 Data Systems are Equal Opportunity Employers and Follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).