Senior Marketing Coordinator (090) – Anacortes, WA
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Christy Newland, Senior Marketing Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for creating business and marketing content, copy editing and proofing skills, and basic graphic design to complement SM, Infographics, etc.
- Write press releases and produce original marketing assets, including blog posts and sales collateral.
- Assist in execution of marketing campaigns and demand generation activities.
- Serve as liaison with product managers to create consistent, tailored content and messaging across Integra’s product portfolio.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Maintain brand standards by writing in a consistent voice across all collateral and platforms.
- Roll up your sleeves and assist in various trade show and event marketing tasks.
- Maintain company newsletter, upkeep marketing lists, and provide marketing administrative support.
- Undertake other marketing projects as necessary.
Who Are We Looking For:
- An exceptional writer, self-motivated to listen, learn and create product content that speaks to customers’ wants and needs.
- Strong organizational skills to support reporting, tracking, and follow up.
- Understanding of how to work collaboratively and effectively with multiple functional areas.
- A strong sense of personal responsibility for delivering exceptional work product.
- Strong desire to delight customers in all that you do.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience, preferably for B2B products and services.
- Experience with major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat).
- Corporate media content experience is a plus.
- A Marcom background showcasing flexibility, and the breadth of experience.
- Highly proficient computer skills and internet savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Some graphic design experience necessary – basic understanding of design and graphic manipulation.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience working in cross-functional team environments, with a willingness to pitch in and get the job done.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Click Dimensions.
- Experience with CRM and sales pipeline tools.
- Technology-based marketing background.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising OR relevant related experience.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employers and Follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).