Front Office Representative – Temporary Position (091) – Anacortes, WA
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Lorna Rudolph, our Controller.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Track staff with Outlook calendar and CS schedule.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area, kitchen and parking lot by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Administrative support.
- Receive and distribute packages.
- Handles shipping arrangements when necessary.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other duties as assigned.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers.)
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner.
- Experience with CRM and Fonality.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
Two plus years experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This temporary position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).