Director of Retail Sales (532) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You will be working under the guidance of Jim Higley, V.P. of Sales.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage and develop Sales Staff top priority.
- Participate in forecasting sales revenue stream.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in assigned product lines.
- Maintain a sharp focus on customer satisfaction and retention; escalate issues appropriately requiring attention or resolution.
- Coordinate appropriate company resources to ensure efficient and consistent sales.
- Offer recommendations on product sales strategies.
- Work with Strategic Accounts Manager on selected prospects and customers.
- Maintain expertise on the assigned market and product lines, to effectively manage sales activities and manage cost of sales.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiator.
- Excellent time management, communication and decision-making skills.
- Highly organized.
- High level of knowledge of the market and company’s products/services, pricing practices, and selling skills.
- Background in Healthcare sales. Preference in Pharmacy background.
What Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Eight to ten years of sales experience with demonstrated and documented success.
- Two to five years of sales management/leadership experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate and explain benefit of QS/1’s corporate-level products.
- Effective management skills with ability to manage a district sales operation.
- Strong written and persuasive skills.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Staff leadership and mentoring.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales.
- Pharmacy or health care experience.
- This position is in-house, preferably.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC and QS/1 Data Systems are Equal Opportunity Employers and Follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).