Sr. SQL Database Administrator (548) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working under the guidance of Scott Hayes, Governmental Development Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead in the design, development, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of new databases as well as revisions to existing databases.
- Work with the application teams to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives.
- Lead the development of standards and procedures to maximize performance, data integrity and recoverability.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Experienced in the design and deployment of complex databases.
- Passion for database administration.
- Demonstrated ability to apply database concepts to business requirements.
- Contribute ideas for best practice improvements, process improvements, and innovative solutions.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Implementing an Enterprise level multi-tenant application.
- Data warehousing.
- Large-scale projects involving data ETL processes.
- Working with complex SSIS packages.
- Understanding of project management principles.
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server functions and features.
- Ability to define database architecture that support business requirements.
Nice to Have:
- SQL Server certification or MVP status.
- Experience with various SQL versions.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile development.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Engineering discipline, and 5+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Previous experience working with multiple development teams.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- QS/1 Data Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).