Angular Software Engineer (549) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working under the guidance of Scott Hayes, Governmental Development Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be designing, building, and testing web-based applications utilizing the Angular TypeScript platform.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Ability to train and monitor junior level developers.
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate with UI/UX team, back-end development team, and system architect on a unified vision.
- Willingness to keep up to date on the latest technology trends.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Git/GitLab, Jenkins, and ReSharper.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Extensive experience in Angular 2/4/5/6 technologies.
- Strong knowledge in the design and development of complex web applications.
- Responsive and adaptive design experience.
- Enterprise level multi-tenant applications utilizing web APIs/Restful services.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Mathematics, preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Experience interfacing different systems.
- Experience working with full stack development.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- QS/1 Data Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).