CRM Program Director (075) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Ray Johnson, CFO & EVP; GM Spartanburg.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Understand and collect requirements from multiple stakeholders and departments.
- Triage and prioritize needs with stakeholders.
- Develop vision and roadmap to meet current and future business needs.
- Triage all incoming requests and schedule changes.
- Develop enhancements or negotiate for other resources to help with this.
- Implement development and IT best practices to ensure data integrity, good architecture and database design, version-control, builds, code commenting, methodical staging of updates into production, data dictionary, etc.
- Coordinate stakeholders to test all enhancements and updates.
- Provide day-to-day user support and administration.
- Troubleshoot issues with the system.
- Document system design and use, as well as train users.
- Work closely with internal IT team to manage system, updates and ensure CRM health.
- Stay up-to-date on upcoming Dynamics versions.
- Provide ongoing training and development of direct reports.
- Supervise CRM Program staff.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying information, and writing clear, concise documentation.
- Project oriented, entrepreneurial, pro-active, creative and self-motivated work style.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while consistently deliver superior results within given deadlines.
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to frame business problems analytically.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Expert understanding of Dynamics user roles and security profiles.
- Advance understanding and expertise in MSFT Dynamics Forms, Reports and Business Rules.
- Database knowledge and design expertise.
- Development and IT best practices.
- SQL Server performance and troubleshooting.
- SQL expertise and experience creating stored procedures.
- Awareness of additional integration options including phone systems, Outlook, MailChimp, KB, surveys, reporting/analytics, dashboards, customer portals, and other CRM external apps.
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience with CRM Dynamics 2015 or above.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related technology field.
- MBA, preferred.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation Assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).