Software Engineer (506) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Toli Leonovich, Development Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be performing product design implementation, bug verification, and release testing on a new product generation for QS/1 branded as SharpRx. Based upon experience, provide technical guidance to other developers.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Exceptional technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Exceptional analytical and design skills at multiple product levels.
- Outstanding skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
Nice to have:
- Prior working knowledge of C#, SQL, and VB platforms.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Perform product design, systems analysis and programming activities for highly complex applications software projects which may require some research.
- Prepare technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for assigned projects.
- Perform highly complex bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
- Research and correct defects reported by QA or Customer Support.
- Work with analysts to develop solutions to reported defects.
- May assist in performing on-site client work on highly complex applications.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or mathematics, preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in product development and/or product support.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).