Lead Senior Software Engineer (053) – Anacortes, WA
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be teaming with Toli Leonovich, Development Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will lead and work with your team to perform feature analysis, requirements gathering, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of C#, n-tier, .NET applications utilizing SQL Server databases. You will assist the team in utilizing Scrum conducting design/code reviews and ensuring/validating product quality.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Proven experience in leading teams of two to five developers.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage and work in cooperative team environments.
- Great team building and team participation skills.
- Understanding and ability to lead a Scrum based team in the development arena.
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle focusing on the Microsoft stack.
- Several years as a senior software engineer utilizing C#, .NET, SQL Server in an n-tiered environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
Proficient in: C#, WPF or WinForms, Windows Services, web services (RESTful / SOAP / WCF), multi-threading, error handling and recovery, scalability techniques.
Working Knowledge in SQL Server 2008 – 2016 – TSQL, stored procedures, views, functions.
Knowledge of: Git, MSBuild, InstallShield/WIX, Infragistics/Telerik control suite, web-based application programming.
- Design and implement application routines utilizing OOD/OOP principles.
- Create client/server, n-tier, fault tolerant, scalable, enterprise class applications.
- Trouble shoot issues to the point of correction and deployment
- Utilize Visual Studio to fully debug an application top to bottom.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience is required for this position.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
Long-term care pharmacy knowledge a plus.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).