MySQL Database Engr./Developer (067) – Anacortes, WA
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be working with Toli Leonovich, Development Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Participate as a Database Engineer on a critical web-based enterprise reporting application backed by MySQL.
- Actively contribute to the design and implementation of the database, as well as developing performant queries and routines against large amounts of data.
- Assist as a Production DBA by assuring availability and efficiency of the cloud-hosted service.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Proficient in MySQL – stored routines, views, triggers, events using appropriate error handling and scalability techniques. OLTP Database design for scalability and performance.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL replication services, clustering, partitioning, high availability, disaster recover techniques, capacity planning, security administration and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience with Linux servers.
- Ability to create comprehensive and well-written documentation.
- Experience analyzing query plans an optimizing MySQL is a must.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
- Experience building and monitoring automated data quality certification process as part of an ETL framework.
- Long-term care pharmacy knowledge.
- Business Intelligence and dimensional modeling knowledge.
- This position is in-house only
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).