Product Development Manager (504) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Kevin Welch, President.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model.
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project.
- Plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from finds, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements.
- Responsible for determining and utilizing resources throughout the organization to ensure product success.
- Translate market research into tangible product development decisions.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Process orientation; demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development.
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results.
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
What Education and Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of eight years in software product development.
- Experience in pharmacy related field is a plus.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation Assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).