Vice President of Marketing (082) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Kevin Welch, President.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide leadership for the development of marketing plans including strategy, objectives, and deployment.
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace.
- Stimulate cross-divisional collaboration to combine the best knowledge, skills, experience, and attitude available across the organization.
- Manage remote direct reports, setting communication expectations and fostering teamwork, increasing cross-divisional teamwork.
- Drive efforts with product development to define an overall product portfolio strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization.
- Shepard the voice of the customer into all organizational teams and increase and improve brand equity.
- Collaborate with sales to develop lead generation, sales funnel progression, and the company’s revenue forecast.
- Advance digital marketing and establish metrics to increase efficiency and measurability of marketing efforts.
- Develop, manage, and optimize the marketing budget.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Strategic thinker
- Collaborative manager
What Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Demonstrated expertise and performance across the broad spectrum of marketing media, from traditional to digital, event marketing and social media.
- Strong written and persuasive skills; demonstrates expertise in reviewing and editing material for others; can present complicated information, including data effectively.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; is comfortable speaking and presenting in small to large group settings.
- Strategic development.
- Staff leadership and mentoring.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor, Master’s degree in Marketing, preferred.
- Ten years marketing experience.
- Five to eight years of leadership experience.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation Assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).