Marketing Manager (083) – Anacortes, WA
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Kirsten Henry, Director of Marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create, develop, and drive marketing campaigns, demand generation activities, and nurture programs that measurably increase lead quality.
- Serve as liaison with product management team to create consistent, tailored campaigns and updated product messaging for Integra’s product portfolio.
- Write press releases and produce original marketing assets, including blog posts and sales collateral.
- Maintain marketing lists and manage segmentation.
- Maintain brand standards by writing in a consistent, authoritative voice across all collateral and platforms.
- Assist in trade show and event marketing campaigns.
- Manage projects and agency relationships.
- Undertake other marketing projects as necessary.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Excellent communicator who uses data for informed decision making.
- Ability to easily translate ideas into shareable content.
- A strong sense of personal responsibility for delivering an exceptional work product.
- Strong desire to delight customers in all that you do.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- A minimum of 5 years agency or in-house marketing success, preferably for B2B products and services.
- Understanding of the lead generation and segmentation process.
- Experience with identifying, measuring, and reporting on KPIs.
- Strong project management skills.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business management, or related field.
- 5+ years marketing experience.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Click Dimensions.
- Experience with CRM and sales pipeline tools.
- Technology-based marketing background.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).