Cloud Architect (080) – Anacortes, WA
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Dennis Williams, CDO & EVP; GM Anacortes.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Make sure all legal requirements of all service agreements are met for the safety of our clients and ourselves.
- Analyze infrastructure requirements to ensure all systems will be securely integrated with current applications.
- Work with company leaders to achieve business goals.
- Manage the structural and functional integrity of cloud network.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Previous experience in SaaS.
- Project Management experience.
- Understanding of Scrum.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure.
- Ability to design and migrate applications to the cloud.
- Ability to build relationships between customers and the team members.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages such as Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails.
- The ability and the knowledge to integrate services and tools to any and all areas to be used like networks and data processing.
- The ability and the knowledge to implement security information and event management to keep the company’s assets safe.
- Has a complete understanding of system development in cloud environments, including Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or mathematics is required.
- Certified Cloud Technology Professional.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation Assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).