Software Test Engineer (505) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who’s the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Vicki Patterson, Senior Manager of Quality Assurance.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Participate in requirements and design reviews.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to stage and estimate work (committing to personal work estimates).
- Plan tests to ensure product requirements are met and there are minimal negative side-effects.
- Install and configure test environments.
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Ensure complete and timely reporting on bugs and test results.
- Work with developers to ensure fixes are properly made to the products.
- Write internal documentation and provide training and support for our support staff.
- Potentially help automate tests.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Highly, highly, highly organized.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to listen to clients, team members, and other parties and write to their skills.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Innate test and troubleshooting skills or 2+ years of direct experience testing business applications.
- Exceptional teamwork, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- One or more of the following:
- Solid working knowledge in Windows operating systems and networking with basic working knowledge of SQL -OR- working knowledge of Linux, networking, MySQL.
- Long Term Care pharmacy and/or accounting software experience (2+ years).
- Coding experience or degree, or experience writing software test automation.
- Leadership experience in software testing (2+ years).
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
2 or 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Formal test training.
- PowerShell experience and knowledge.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Apply for this Job Now
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).