Our thoughts are with all of our customers and all residents of the Texas coastal areas. In an effort to help you prepare your businesses, here are some recommendations.
- Back-up’s are the most important step. Ensure they are viable for restore.
- Ensure that the back-up media is not in the same location as the server and is in a location that will be dry.
- If you are leaving the pharmacy and will not be using Integra’s products, please complete the following steps.
- Take a picture of the backside of the server before unplugging any cables.
- Safely power down your server.
- Pull the power cable from the back of your server.
- Pull the Ethernet cable from the back of your server.
- Move your server to a safe location that will not get wet.
If you have any further questions regarding preparation, please contact Integra Support at (866) 720-6846 or by email at email@example.com.