Why Choose DocuTrack?
Usability, seamless implemenation, and superior support
DOCUTRACK USEABILITY AND FUNCTION
"DocuTrack is clearly the most functional, easiest to use and best supported pharmacy management system available." - Steve Carlton, Spectrum Pharmacy
- Designed specifically for the pharmacy market, DocuTrack is designed to fit seamlessly into your current processes.
- Fully integrated with your existing pharmacy information system creating instant document look-up, order association, and electronic filing.
- Intuitive workflow created specifically for your pharmacy by your personal Integra account manager.
SEAMLESS IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS
"Integra is the best with implementations and conversions." - Evelyn Beach, Senior Care Pharmacy
- Personal Account Management – An account manager will create a tailored workflow, provide on-site training, and personally guide you through the implementation process.
- Short Implementation Period – Most systems are installed within five weeks. With over 450 implementations of DocuTrack, our experienced client services staff is well equipped with the knowledge and expertise to allow for an efficient installation.
- Minimal Training Required – The workflow created specifically for your pharmacy follows your current processes allowing users to easily adapt to the system.
SUPERIOR SERVICE AND SUPPORT
"I consider your customer service response superior to any I have ever worked with in 32 years of being a pharmacist. Thanks…other companies would be served well by taking a few lessons from Integra." - Andy Hill, R.Ph., Elder Care Pharmacy
- Integra’s comprehensive support staff includes technical support, field service, and account management teams equipped to resolve most reported problems immediately without having to send a representative on site.
- State-of-the-art call tracking, field service and knowledgebase tools allow technical personnel to quickly access key product information, account status, and service history.
- Remote access capabilities allow field and support engineers to monitor systems performance and rapidly deliver effective solutions.
"DocuTrack and the Integra team have been extremely valuable to Forum and our team. They are very responsive to our requirements. They are innovative and the support is excellent." - Brian Kramer, Forum Extended Care Services
- Continual interface development allows DocuTrack to adapt to changing industry needs and those of your pharmacy. Interfaces to all major pharmacy information systems, forms providers, and eMAR systems currently exist while more are continually researched and developed.
- DocuTrack performance is continually monitored by your individual account manager and Integra’s internal reporting system. Integra support will remotely track your server capacity and set up instant alerts for failed faxes or a change in activity.
- Deployment is utilized to create simple and efficient upgrades to new versions of DocuTrack.